Wednesday, April 14, 2004

It's Time To Hump Your Mind

Yup the wacky ladies at BDI have brought us another freaky meme. So as always I have to do this one. Nothing else to blog about on a cold, wet, rainy Wednesday.

This week some fun with free association and then some. What is free association? It's a "I say ____, you think _____" sort of thing. You can list the first word, phrase or idea that comes to your mind.

First, as a warm up, using the letters M-I-N-D reveal four things about yourself.

Moody (as in Blues...as also in mood swings)
Indecisive no...wait...innocent...no maybe not...how about..oh yeah.....Indecisive
Never growing up! Nope I won't do it, you can't make me
Dreamer

1. chill out...DUDE!
2. poodle skirt
3. tissue paper
4. sharp wit
5. foam y as in foamy the squirrel
6. wee little
7. crack of dawn
8. bellybutton lint
9. bounce dribble
10. disco ball ~ Stayin' Alive...Stayin' Alive...ah ah ah ah Stayin' Alive!!