Sunday, April 18, 2004

I Blow Raspberries At You

This post is dedicated to all the people that need to have their meds adjusted.

1. To the people that think I have to like a celebrity's wife, just because.....I blow raspberries at you
(PS I like and admire only: The late wonderful Linda McCartney, Olivia Harrison, Iman and Kirsten Lodge)

2. To the people that criticize me, but have never once exchanged an email with me or even know me other than through internet exchanges. I blow raspberries at you.

3. To the people that think they know everything about everything. YOU DON'T....and I blow raspberries at you too.

4. To the MB's who read my blog only because they are

a) masochists
b) not on enough meds
c) beyond help and have no life
d) obviously entertained by what I have to say in some sick way because "it" keeps coming back to the blog (and my other blog..reading all the archives...) MB I hope you were most entertained by what Cheyl, Lady Starlight, Deb, Mary, myself and any of the other Wenches wrote from January through to April)

I blow raspberries at you...No wait....I don't blow raspberries at you..



Itchy blows raspberries at you.

To the rest of the world...Huggles and Lovebuckets for a wonderful Sunday.

0 comments: