Thursday, April 29, 2004

Stuff More Stuff

I hate it when I realize I need more stuff. Not the fun kind of stuff that you look forward to buying but the odds and ends that you really need sometimes to make life just a little less messy. Yeah I need some boring stuff.

Drat!

I'd like to spend a little of my next paycheck on those two Justin Hayward reissues, especially since CD Universe went and cancelled my order. The preorders kept getting pushed back, so now I have to reorder. Dammit Justin, I hope these things are pretty, cos they were supposed to be out in March!

Sadly Night Flight and Songwriter aren't on the list of things that make life a little less messy. Though if I sit around and think for a few hours I might be able to make them fit in that category. Justin Hayward is always useful.

But really the things that I need have to be bought soon.

1. A travel case for my cdrs - you know those zipper things that hold mondo many dics? Yeah I need one of those. People kept buying me those 99 cent jobs at Wal-mart and now I have a trillion of them. (or so it seems)

2. Black Ink Cartridge. I hate being out of ink.

3. New desk and chair for other bedroom. This isn't happening for awhile, but my large corner desk is really ready to be firewood.

4. Black slim cases for cdrs

You may ask why that is a necessity, but it's because I have become a part of yet another mix cd swap, so I need the cases for that. All I have left are colored ones and those are just not what I like to use, but oddly seem to be the only thing available at the time.

5. I need the Night Flight CD..yup just rationalized needing that while I typed.

Do you want to know why?





I think that's good enough reason, don't you?