Saturday, April 17, 2004

I'm So Tired

The first few days of really warm weather are so hard to deal with. I get so lethargic. I just don't want to do anything. My big outing for the day was going to Perkins for breakfast/dinner. Perkins is the IHOPish family restaraunt in PA. We wanted to have the potato pancake crepes...but no, they only have them on the weekdays.

~sob~

I'm not meant to have crepes.

I had such plans for getting things done today, but I've felt nothing but sluggish since I woke up sweating at about 8 a.m. Being awake that early on the weekend is bad enough. Being awake and miserable is even worse.

The only thing I've managed to accomplish today was writing. I've sent one update of the vampire story, Not My Slave out to a few people and I may have another one before I go to bed, that is unless I haven't fallen asleep on the computer first.

BTW, those of you reading MOOT, what do you think? You can be honest. I can take criticism. I may be cranky about it, but I'll take it. Im thinking I might want to add a chapter or two to the story to make Peter a bit more vivid. I don't want to take out his chapter, so I may add something to it. I can think of a few places where I can do some adding, but I'd like to have some feedback before I start. Plus I'm suddenly getting into Not My Slave, so that'll make working on Broken Dreams a little trickier.

I'm rambling beyond belief now aren't I? Eyelids are droopy. I want to sleep...

0 comments: