Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Don't Bother Me

Have you ever reached the point in your life where you just want to crawl up in a little ball and hide from the world? That's me right now.

It's hard to explain too.

I should rejoice on Saturdays, it's a day when I can get together with my friends, relax and enjoy the day. Now that I'm back to work it's a day off instead of just one of many. Why am I unmotivated? Why do I not want to leave the house? I had this feeling on Saturday. I didn't want anyone around me. I wanted to be alone with my computer.

GAH! Thats insane.

It has to be partailly the result of the unemployment running out and the 2 weeks I was without a job as well as all the things that came up that required money, and lots of it.

You know I'm sure

1. The car dying
2. Buying Bernie
3. Atlantic City tix -- of which I must pay my sister back for at some point in time or I will feel like Lord Goddess Queen of the Dorkalopes
4. Pittsburgh tix
5. Bowie and Fleetwood Mac Concerts
6. 1776 with Malcolm Gets at the Civic Light Opera on my birthday. I want to go so badly.

Do any of you remember Malcolm? He played Richard on Caroline in the City. I loved him. He has a role in that musical and I so want to see it. He was here a few years back, or maybe it was last year, I can't remember and I wanted to see him. This year the incentive is, the show is on my b-day!!

~sigh~

If only the money fairy would drop on by, but he never does.

Until that unlikely event happens, I guess I'll have to force myself to want to do things without feeling guilty.

0 comments: