Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Wednesday Mind Hump

Happy Hump Day...It's Mind Hump Time!

Yup, another lovely Mind Hump, brought to you be the insane ladies at BDI.

This week, another "getting to know you" meme with a twist.


1. Week 11 you were asked to list four things about you using the letters B-L-O-G. This week do the same thing but use the letters H-U-M-P. Just use one word or feel free to get gabby about it.

Hysterical - I try not to be too serious when I don't have to be. Fun and Funny is better for me
Unique - Really there aren't 2 people like me, and you should be saying prayers of thanks for that.
Moody Blues - The favorite band of the moment
Peculiar - I think that goes hand in hand with unique don't ya?


2. If you were a dessert, what would you be and why?

~grins evilly~
They made me think dirty thoughts...and now I have to act on them. Bad ladies at BDI....BAD!!

I want to be whatever Justin hayward likes for dessert...cos then he'd well...you know...



3. Imagine if you will that you are being held hostage by a pompous, self-grandizing, BORING person on your IM. You're trying to be polite but really want to brush this person off. Being crazy and creative, list three things that you could tell that person to excuse yourself now AND discourage them from contacting you ever again.

1. My zoloft is wearing off and that butter knife is looking mighty tempting.
2. Oh wow I see piggies humping and flying past my second story window. I must go and get a closer look...
3. I think I hear my mother calling....and she's at the grocery store so she's yelling really loud.

~ and since I use Yahoo...once I excuse myself I rid them from my friends list....and they can never bug me again. Cos my IM settings are private. Muhahahahaha!

4. You are a work of art. What are you? Explain why.

I am a song, like Nights In White Satin. I'm brilliant and pretty, but I can annoy the hell out of you, if you hear me too much.

~ Cos I love you.....Oh....How I love you.......(inserts orgasmic look from the Hayward)

5. Do you have an talent that is interesting but totally useless? (Example: being able to touch your nose with our tongue, tear a phone book in half ... ) Tell us about it.

So far my writing is the only useless talent I have. ~sigh~ Only my online friends read it, therefore it doesn't do me much good. ~double sigh~