Saturday, October 18, 2003

Writing Prompts

I was searching for an online quiz or something to write here today. You would think I'd wait til my day had really begun to determine that nothing exciting was going to happen worth sharing. Nope....I'm going to cut to the chase. Today is going to be damn boring.

So I was at the Meme List when I discovered the Toasted Writing Prompts.

Would you believe even today's writing prompt won't help me?

WP: Take a pencil and pad with you everywhere today.

I could do that..but well I'd look really silly..especially since I'm going to be home most of the day watching videos.

Here are some of the writing prompts for the month of October.

WP: Write about water.

WP: Make a list of all the pets you have ever had.

WP: Describe your perfect mate.

WP: Valerie and Michel; write their story

It's kind of interesting don't you think...I did one of these at Wenches a few weeks ago.

I think I did this one...WP: Write about a child running.

Hunt through the archives there and I'm sure you'll find it.