Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Eddie Izzard

Well in a few hours...ok more than a few, I'll be sitting in the Byham Theater in Pittsburgh watching Eddie Izzard. I'd let out a squee, but Justin Hayward took all of them from me today.

The stand up tour is playing 16 cities. How Pittsburgh managed to be one of them, I'll never know. Apparently the gods do shine down on us sometime. Wootness!

The title of the tour is Sexie. Here's a picture of the tour promo poster.



It's funny, I've seen him do Improv on Whose Line and I've also seen him in several movies, both times not really paying attention to him. Now I'm going to see him do stand up.

I highly recommend checking out Eddie's website to see more of what I'm blathering on about. It's definitely worth it. Eddie's official site is one of the best done website's I've seen for a celebrity.

More to come after the show tomorrow...Squeeee!