Sunday, October 26, 2003

Things that annoy

I haven't done one of these lists in ages and since I'm up early today, I thought I'd start of with a good list of things that make me absolutely nutty. (Yeah I know I'm nutty 99.9% of the time..but hey, that's part of my charm)

1. People that never let experiences go. You know like meeting someone famous and constantly chattering about it for the rest of their natural born lives! Enjoy the moment...tell your story...go on with your lives ...or you're going to hear more of my 1 minute with Elvis Costello story..and you're not going to like that.

2. Crapling aka US Couping starting to do "non recycled" epis now that I've decided to hate it. Stop that! The new scripts are actually making it funny. Not as good as the UK version, but it's now worth watching..and sadly it's one of the only non cable shows that I watch.

3. Christmas albums that are not getting released until December 12. Uh..Hey! I want to listen to this before the holiday! Cos after about the first of the new year..you look kinda foolish listening to Christmas songs. (Oh hell..how am I going to justify listening to Don't Need a Reindeer in July)

4. Trying to find CDs...only to realize that you have to order them online. Why can't you get artists back catalogs in stores. Sometimes I like instant gratification!!! I hate waiting for 5 days to get things. (hence my not preordering December)

5. Have I mentioned the pitiful choice of concerts we have in Pittsburgh? The Music Whore hates driving hours to see her favorite bands...But cos they are the Moody Blues and because I love them more than anything else...I'm driving 2 hours to see them (I'm going to grumble all the way)

6. Food Network putting Good Eats on at 11:30. This is the one cooking show I truly enjoy. I love Alton Brown's wacky sense of humor..and how he really cooks things the hard way. (Mind you..I'm not much of a cook) Why that late? Grrrr. I always forget it's on.

7. The high cost of having fun in Pittsburgh. No concerts..crappy clubs..and it still costs you over 50 dollars to have a decent night or day in the city of crappy sports teams

8. The lack of posting Wenches over at my community blog. Come on...there has to be a few more of you that can spare a post or two a week..so I don't have to be Lady Goddess Queen of the Dorkalops. I'm leading a mighty herd of Dorkalops across the Dorkalop Plain. (Thank's to Mr. Proops for that line..kinda) Yes I blog 3 places...Here...Wenches..and my LJ. I have a lot to say..(not really)

9. Irresponsibleness. (especially in employers..but that's another rant altogether) If you say you are going to do something. Do it!

10. Stupid People...Really...the people that make you wonder how they've lived as long as they have because they are so unbelievably thick. The kind of people that should be at the bottom of the evolutionary ladder. (I tell you the missing link is not missing..they walk among us every day)

Rant ended...go in peace..

0 comments: