Wednesday, October 22, 2003

On the quest for new music

This is my favorite time of year. Fourth quarter new releases in music are always smashing. Plus there is a huge list of things that I need to get that have been previously released. Christmas is going to be very musical this year.

Starting with my favorites...

The Moody Blues - December (out next Tuesday)
Erasure - Hits (CD and DVD on the 11th of Nov)
Matchbox Twenty "EP" out on Nov 11th
Sarah McLaughlin - Afterglow Nov 4
Madonna - Remixed and Revisited Nov 28

I still need to get Enigma's Voyageur and the album before that (bad me)

My half.com wish list is filled to the brim with Annie Haslam, Tanita Tikaram, the Damned, Nick Lowe and other CDs that I really must have.

(Especially the Moody Blues Deluxe Edition Red Rocks)

I hope the money fairy is good to me soon, so I can make that list smaller...

0 comments: