Sunday, October 26, 2003

Elvis Strike ... Day 3

I feel no pain...I don't even miss the man. Take that Mr. Costello. You are not missed! I can live without you...HA!

3 solid days..without: I Want You, Everyday I Write the Book, I Don't Want to Go to Chelsea.

Take that...

HA!

I feel strangely amused by this. I have a room littered with Costello mixes and I'm not even tempted to pick one up. I guess it's the excitement over the new Moody Blues CD, that's keeping me from missing him too much. That and all the new music I've been discovering lately.

I'm going to have a little Mix CD thing I found at the Art of the Mix Site..that I'll post later. For all of you that love making mixes...this concept is rather amusing...plus well it may be my first mix cd that hasn't a hint of Costello on it.

0 comments: