Wednesday, October 08, 2003

A little bit of Erotic Fiction

I started a story today just for fun. Cos I needed a break from Man Out of Time and I'm not ready to work on Love Eternal. (Do any of you remember that one?)

So far it doesn't have a title, though I'm thinking it may be called Deep (after the Moody Blues song I love so much), my Jays are in it...kinda sorta. It's a very short story, I'm thinking it's only going to be about 10 to 15 pages at the most, so last names aren't going to be necessary.

Anyone that wants to read it...can find it posted in my Heartthrob Harem Group on Yahoo. As for Man Out of Time, I'm not sure how I'm going to post it again. I'm up for suggestions. The story is so different now that any additions will just confuse you. So anyone that wants to continue reading that; shoot me an email.

(That goes for the lurkers that read daily...but never shout out or message me on the chatterbox)

Honest..I'll let ya read the story...even if I don't know ya! I will leave a one line post stating where I'm at in the story here..that way you can email me..and I can send it out to you. That might be the only acceptable way to do it.

Right now, I'm about 50 pages done on a story that was once 140 pages. I think the rewrites make the story better and they had to be done.

I'd like to thank my proofreader..and teacher..and person that yells at me nicely, Linda...for getting me off my duff and writing this one properly...Thanks...Linda!

0 comments: