Thursday, October 30, 2003

An episode of rambling...

Inevitably when you wake up early, you will find a lot of depressing news to read, things to disgust you, and very little to make you happy.

Such is the case today.

~ McCartney becomes a father at 61. OK...the words father at 61 are just all about wrong. At 61 you're supposed to be sitting on a beach chair in Florida, sipping pina coladas (or some other drinky poo) and enjoying life. Not Macca....he's touring the globe and producing more offspring. My only wish is that the child has a chance to know her father before he becomes even more of a doddering old fool.

~ Agentha from ABBA is working on a studio album to be released, hopefully in the spring of next year. This is kinda happy news. I've loved ABBA for about 10 years now. (Yes I always pick up on things a trifle too late) I just wonder...do Agnetha and Frida realize that the reason they've not had a solo hit lies with the fact that their ex husbands don't right their songs anymore?

~ A few of my concubines weren't recognized. I have to remedy that problem. I only have about 3 concubines in my age range, but the two most important ones are:

Richard Coyle of UK's Coupling



Isn't he just adorable?

Jeff Davis of Happy Family and occassionally Whose Line is it Anyway



~ Waiting for the impending doom...Costello and the Princess of Pork..will be legshackled soon. I like the word legshackled. It really epitomizes what marriage is; a prison sentence. Again, I wish them luck with a capital "F"

~ Working out to any music other than that Moody Blues is not effective for me. I've tried Madonna. I've tried mixed CDs. I've tried Elvis Costello. None of these motivate me to stay on the cloud walker longer than 15 minutes. If I put a Moody Blues CD in...I can walk for 45 minutes. Thank you for the Moodyvation. (HA...I was pun-y)