Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Survey Says

Miss Tay asked a very thought provoking question at her blog yesterday. So as promised, I'm going to answer it.

What turns you on? What type of things do you find hot as hell?

Ok...for the first part..what turns me on..



Justin Hayward!


Ok...that was a little bit obvious...but all in all I don't think much about this. I don't need too. I suppose quirkyness turns me on. If not how to explain my love for Greg Proops, Elvis Costello, Richard Coyle...etc. I'd have to add a certain amount of intelligence. Not to say that the sweet stuff doesn't make me happy either...Just don't ever hand me flowers. I'll throw em back in your face.

I don't ask for much..sometimes it's just a look...a song...that makes me all warm and fuzzy...Things that turn me on....don't have to be obvious...or related to a love affair. An erotic novel that's well written will turn me on. (as they are supposed to do)

What types of things do I find hot as hell?

An ornery come hither look


Like this..




Leather pants...





Snarkiness in a good way is always hot.
The look of a vampire...especially if that vampire looks like Julian Sands..
A well turned out scholar...you know...like Giles...aka Anthony Head.

Just a point...This girl's crazy for a sharp dressed, intelligent, romantic man...