Friday, October 24, 2003

Eddie Izzard Revisited and More Links Added

I've been updating links quite a bit. I've made Eddie an official concubine. I love him. I've just spent quite a bit of time perusing his website, which has clips from his last 2 DVDS. So if you haven't experienced Eddie...Go forth and watch the clips...



I've also added a link for Tanita Tikaram. There will be a review of her CD Ancient Heart at Wenches tomorrow afternoon, so go check that out. Hell go check out Wenches anyway...it's a fun blog that a few of my friends and myself write in..OK..mostly Linda and Myself...but we are joined on occassion by Tay and Deb...and a few others..who should be blushing cos they haven't posted there in so long I've forgotten to mention them.

As you might also see, there are some other music links...one for Annie Haslam, one of my favorite female singers right now. Also the Art of the Mix and Musical Taste, can be found in the linky poo section...Many thanks to Tay for sharing these sites with us in the past...

I'm off to go play at Eddie's site some more..