Thursday, October 02, 2003

More of the world's injustices

Duran Duran just announced some of their Fall tour dates. In fact, allow me to post them here.

Sat-Nov-08 Atlantic City, NJ The Borgata
Sun-Nov-09 Washington D.C. Warner Theatre
Mon-Nov-10 Philadelphia, PA Tower Theatre
Thu-Nov-13 Cleveland, OH Agora
Fri-Nov-14 Toronto, ONT Kool Haus
Sat-Nov-15 Detroit, MI Royal Oak
Mon-Nov-17 Chicago, IL House of Blues
Tue-Nov-18 Chicago, IL House of Blues
Fri-Nov-21 Atlanta, GA Tabernacle
Sat-Nov-22 New Orleans, LA Twiropa
Sun-Nov-23 Houston, TX Cullen Auditorium
Mon-Nov-24 Dallas, TX Majestic Theatre
Wed-Nov-26 Albuquerque, NM Kiva Auditorium
Fri-Nov-28 Tucson, AZ Rialto Theatre
Sat-Nov-29 Phoenix, AZ Celebrity Theatre
Sun-Nov-30 San Diego, CA 4th & B Theatre

OK...can you see the problem here? Yup, Pittsburgh isn't on the list. Pittsburgh is never ever on the list. I'm already going out of my way to see the Moody Blues, so a road trip to Cleveland is out of the question. (and I wouldn't do it anyway, DD aren't that high in my harem to rate a 3 hour drive)

I'm also sick of everyone playing the Tower Theater in Philly. Grrrrr. Elvis Costello plays there almost every tour. The Moody Blues will have played there twice this year, I believe.

We won't discuss when Duran Duran were last in Pittsburgh...or the Moody Blues. Cos it will just make me mad.

The consensus: Pittsburgh Sux

0 comments: