Thursday, October 23, 2003

Moody Moments..

I just got a fantastic package in the mail from my friend in NC. In it was a VCD of a Moody Blues concert from 1985.

Allow me to say this...

Squeeeeeeeeeee!

Mr. Hayward and Mr. Lodge look mighty lovely too. They sound equally lovely too. The only thing I find disturbing in this..is that the person operating the camera obvious has a thing for Patrick Moraz and his butt.

Sorry! Wrong bloke. If you are going to focus on any member of the band's backside...Justin Hayward is the man to point that camera at. The only other option is John Lodge. Not Patrick (I'm uglier than sin) Moraz.

You wouldn't think it would be hard to know which members bums are the nicest. Cos they are the ones that look pretty from the front as well.

I'll also add. John Lodge is wearing LEATHER!! If a man is wearing leather pants..there should be many gratuitous shots of his rather tight grabbable backside.

I'm wondering if I can somehow copy the audio from this VCD to CD form...cos the concert is fantastic. John's Isn't Life Strange sounds better hear than I've ever heard it. Plus Justin isn't playing acoustic guitar on Question..

WOW.

It's a complete...Kick ass version of the song too. A "Go Justin" is definitely in order here. I'm tempted to take his acoustic away from him on this song...Forever. It sounds so incredible on this show.

The lack of backup 'sluts' is also a welcome thing. I don't know which band member picks em...but OYE VEY! They never ever sound good.

Oh..THUD...

I just saw Justin's tongue...


THUD

I will never be the same.

I'll be happy but I'll never be the same..

0 comments: