Friday, October 03, 2003

The little things that make me happy

My original Quintessential burn is only going to be heard by 3 people other than myself. Much like it would have been if I had used it as the actual mix.

The lucky three:

Miss Tay....who will receive her 4 discs when I get the Halloween Mix in order

Mike...from the Musing and Meanderings Blog on my blogroll

Erin...my best friend who donated a few discs so I could burn baby burn....

You know I don't even have a copy burned for myself yet?

But I digress, as ususal. What makes me happy is when I hear that people like the mix. I know my taste in music is a bit off the wall. Elvis Costello and the Moody Blues really don't go together, except in my world. When someone is pleased with the music I put together on a disc, I get totally excited.

I love it when I get good feedback on my stories. I'm going to be working on Man Out of Time this weekend. My Justin story called Another Suitcase, Another Hall is just about done.

See it's really the simple little things that make me smile.

0 comments: