Wednesday, October 01, 2003

2 more days

On Friday the tickets go on sale to the Moody Blues concert that I want to go to more than anything else in the world.

I've also decide for the occassion, I'm renting a car. That way I don't have any needless worries about my "Greta the Grand Am" breaking down on the 100 mile jaunt. In which case I may be working in Pittsburgh for a few days next week, and I don't want to put any needless mileage on the car.

I'm so excited about this concert. I just want to be in the presence of Mr. Hayward and Mr. Lodge for a few hours. I've heard several bootlegs of their concerts and even though they tend to do a greatest hits tour, they always sound fab.

This will be the first concert that I've ever traveled for, so you know how high the Moody Blues rate on my list of favorite musicians.

To celebrate I bring you a sweet picture of the Moody Blues that my friend, Callie sent me.