Sunday, October 12, 2003

New Story...Completed

The short erotic piece, Deep, has been finished. If you want to read it in it's entirety, email me and I'll send it out to you. It's about 10 pages long.

I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out, and I'm sure that those of you that read my stories will like it as well. It's a little bit different, but I've never really written anything of this nature before.

Yes, I write romance, but my romance stories have a twist. At least I like to think they do.

Also...I'll be finishing up Chapter 10 of Man Out of Time soon. What I've decided to do with that story as well as the time travel romance, Love Eternal is leave a short post up here saying it's updated, and those of you that want to read the updates can email me and I'll send them along. It's going to be easier that way, I think.

0 comments: