Saturday, October 25, 2003

Elvis Strike...Day 2

Going into the second day of my Elvis Strike...I find myself..not even missing him. Uh this is kinda bad I think. After all..he is 3rd on my list of concubines...2nd on the list of musical concubines...

What did I listen to today?

Well besides the sound clips of December...(Gah I'm enjoying Christmas music) I listened to the Moody Blues Greatest Hits (the first one..that came out in 89), then I listened to my Decade of Song 60's Mix.

After listening to that one I've decided I really need to update my Decade of Song CDs. I really want to change the 60's and 70's mixes. Cos there are some songs on each that I find I can't listen too.

So all in all, Day 2 of my Elvis Costello Strike has gone well. I don't even miss him all that much. I was really expecting some odd cravings..but I have enough new things to listen to that I was kept sufficiently amused...

So yay for will power.

0 comments: