Saturday, October 18, 2003

Enough is Enough

I'm ready to go to NBC and seriously pound some heads. First they kill Coupling...That is criminal. What they did to a hilariously funny Britcom should be punishable by law...now they are moving on to other shows..THE OFFICE!!

No

No

No...

A thousand times no!!!

I love this show..it's so...well...REAL!

Do we have to kill this too? Is nothing sacred?

I should know the answer to that already...NO! of course not...We as American's must bastardize anything good that comes from another country..and try to mold it into crap!

GAH!

I'm so angry...I'm still fuming over the Coupling fiasco..would you believe people thought it was too risque? Sweet mother of God! Get a freaking grip..people talk about sex everyday...it's second nature...

GAH!

This is the reason I don't watch much tv anymore....it increases my stress levels..

0 comments: