Thursday, October 23, 2003

Bizarre Dreams

I hate it when I fall back to sleep in the morning. It usually results in a weird dream that makes no sense, and today was a fine example of that.

So anyone with a dreambook handy..it's time to play a game of what the hell is this dream all about!

Firstly ....my men Justin and John were in it. We were somewhere that looked like an office building, and they were getting their pictures taken, in a ELEVATOR!!

Uh...huh? Brain, where'd that come from.

There was a group of people there too, so it was almost like a classroom setting..Does that mean the Jays were our teachers? Ohhhh hot for teacher..(oops where did that come from?)

Oddly still, as they finished up getting their photos taken, someone decided to play an old cover song that Justin did, pre - Moodies. Only it wasn't a song Justin ever recorded, it was Itchycoo Park.

Itchycoo Park!! How the hell did that song get into my head? It's been days since I saw the tail end of that video on Vh-1 Classic. It's not even a song I like! It's obviously been hanging around in my brain for at least 5 days..waiting for an opportunity like this to resurface.

I never did get to ask my dream Jay about the song...cos at that point in the dream..I had to go to the bathroom...and the office suddenly turned into Monroeville Mall...and I didn't know where I was going. Uh..hold on..This girl worked happily at that mall for almost 2 years. That was my happiest time working retail. How could I not know where I was going?

Dream book, please?

This is why I usually wake up and stay up..because if I don't strange dreams will happen..and I'll be spending the whole day trying to figure this one out.

I mean after all..ITCHYCOO PARK?

0 comments: