Sunday, October 19, 2003

JohnLodge.com Updated

I was all excited to see a message from Mr. Lodge at his site about the new album: December...Which is out next Tuesday, October 28.

GO OUT AND BUY IT!!

So in celebration...I bring you John's message and a picture of my other very sexy Jay..




"And then came..."December", our new album, the Moody Blues Christmas Album. Throughout our careers we have, with every album, written about ourselves who we were, our experiences and where we were in our lives at that time. Days of Future Passed, In Search of the Lost Chord, Threshold of a Dream, Seventh Sojourn, Long Distance Voyager were our personal "musical diaries' and now as our thoughts turn towards Christmas and the Holiday Season what better way to celebrate than an album of reflection, inspiration and friendship .......December. I hope you will enjoy listening to as much as we have enjoyed writing and recording these songs. I wish everyone my best wishes for the Holiday Season and of course ....."Happy Christmas." John