Sunday, October 05, 2003

I Survived

It has been ages since I've been around this much family. My aunt from Germany, my uncle Stanley his wife Maureen, and my aunt Ethel along with my German aunts friend, daughter and her 4 year old daughter.

Talk about togetherness.

It was a nice evening though. Good eats. My family is actually nice if somewhat colorful. A good time was had by all.

I did manage to get some shopping done today. I spent 28 dollars at Dots. That 28 dollars bought me 5 shirts and a pair of pants. I adore that store. Very trendy stuff at very cheap prices. Wootness!

I also got my Jack Skellington t-shirt, at long last. The one with the red glitter that you can find at the Hot Topic website. Double wootness!

Now if I could only get the money to get the Picture Disc Vinyl of the Nightmare Soundtrack I would be ever so happy. Ok that and the other 4 Midnight Syndicate CDs..

Do I ask too much? Probably