Saturday, October 25, 2003

Dinner Out...

Italian food will be the death of me. There's a restaurant in the Bethel Park area of Pittsburgh, called Pasta Too. Oh mylanta is the food good.

As is with all Italian restaurants..you get enough food to last you about a week. I had a Pittsburgh favorite though...cos well ravioli and ghocchi can be had so easily in the Pittsburgh area.. Turkey Devonshire cannot.

It is my fondest wish that food not be so darn good. After all...I have no boyfriend...or prospects of one (my choice actually) so why can't I have food...Good food? Good Italian food..with tiramisu for dessert.

Yes..Tiramisu is natures perfect food...marscapone cheese...lady fingers and coffee..not to mention chocolate..Life can't get much better than that..

So as you can imagine...I'm feeling quite happy tonight...Good din din..even better dessert...and the Music Whore is purring in contentment...

Who says I'm not easy to please?

0 comments: