Sunday, October 05, 2003

Seven on Sunday

It's time for another installment of Seven on Sunday's lyric associations. For those of you that have missed the past two weeks, here's how it works.

So, here's how it works: I'll give you a word, and you complete the line with a lyric from the first song that comes to mind... It can be in the middle of the line, or end of it, or whatever, so long as it is an actual song.

1. Don't
2. Well
3. Oh
4. My
5. Sweet
6. Hold
7. Can't

So, here's how it works: I'll give you a word, and you complete the line with a lyric from the first song that comes to mind... It can be in the middle of the line, or end of it, or whatever, so long as it is an actual song.

1. Don't...Leave me this way ~ Don't Leave Me This Way - The Commundards
2. Well ...I see you've got a husband now ~ Alison - Elvis Costello
3. Oh... my my I could love you forever ~ Oh My My - The Monkees
4. My... Sweet Lord Oh My Lord I really want to see you ~ My Sweet Lord - George Harrison
5. Sweet...Caroline Good times never seemed so good ~ Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
6. Hold ... you down and make you cry ~ Hold On - Wilson Phillips
7. Can't buy me love...~ Can't Buy Me Love - The Beatles

0 comments: