Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Survey Says...

I stole this from Steph's LJ, which is not to be confused with her blog. I haven't done a really fun survey in such a long time, and this one is great.

1. Last download? Gregorian - Moment of Peace
2. Favorite restaurant? Pasta Too
3. Last swim in a pool? About 3 years ago. I don't bare flesh therefore I don't swim.
4. Type of music you dislike most? Rap
5. Registered to vote? Yes.
6. Have cable? Digital Cable kicks butt. How could I live without Vh-1 Classic and BBC America?
7. Ever ridden a moped? No.
8. Ever prank call anyone? Yeh
9. Ever get a parking ticket? No
10. Would you bungee jump or sky-dive? I have less painful death wishes thank you.
11. Have a garden? Well I have a yard, so yeah, but technically it belongs to my parents.
12. Favorite comic strip? Non sequitur
13. Know all the words to your National Anthem? Yes but don't ask me to sing it.
14. Bath or shower? Bath
15. Best movie seen in last month? Once Upon a Time in Mexico
15. Color of lipstick usually worn? Avon Captivating Copper or Chanel Vamp
16. Ever smoked peanut shells? WTF! No.
17. Last person you went to dinner with, and where? Erin, April and Dana..Taco Bell..cheap eats.
18. Favorite chocolate bar? Hershey's Mr. Goodbar
19. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Sometime this week.
20. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Yes...but I'm not telling what it was.
21. Ever had to wear a uniform to work? Sorta..more of a dress code, and I vow never to do it again
22. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? bubble bath
23. Ever throw up in public? Yes. (blushes)
24. Prefer to be a millionaire or find true love? The hell with love, I want money.
25. Believe in love at first sight? Love doesn't exist!
26. Ever call a 1-900 number? No.
27. Can ex's be friends? You are joking right? Ex's are that...ex's
28. Last person you visited in hospital? My grandma
29. Answering machine message? Much to long to type...
30. Favorite 'Saturday Night Live' character? Christopher Walken's "The Continental"
31. Favorite thing to do before bed-time? Read
32. One thing you are grateful for today? The 52 dollars my boss gave me to go get drunk. Yes dear readers..that's what he said to do with it...go get drunk!

0 comments: