Monday, October 06, 2003

Bakers Dozen

Ok, here's a meme that I've never done before, the Bakers Dozen. How does it work?

The idea is to come up with twelve thoughts and one pic to describe your weekend. Try using quotes, events, blog entries, whatever.

1. Holy hell, I have 11 rows center to the Moody Blues show in Youngstown.
2. Andrea "You can say anything to him and he'll say yeah" (about my father's uncanny answers to questions he doesn't hear)
3. 5 blouses for $1 a piece!!!!
4. 13 Nightmares Jack Skellington t-shirt
5. It's family reunion time....where's my gun!
6. "I've called you Flo since the first time we met" my mom to aunt Maureen...
7. Buffalo chicken strips are better than cheese...
8. Wal-mart is a scary place on a Saturday.
9.How do waitresses at Chinese restaurants remember what you drink every time?
10. Finished my short story Another Suitcase, Another Hall
11. The Halloween Mix CD Swap CD is ready to go. (just have to find one song)
12. Diets are not fun...