Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tuesday Randomosity

~ I did part of the Christmas grocery shopping last night. I think I might do the rest tonight, because the store wasn't too busy last night and I left with my small shred of sanity intact! Oh and I got everything on the list! Woot!

~ Mom won't let me smuggle/adopt another cat until spring. I have 3 kitties, I know, but none of them sleep with me. 2 stay in our kitchen by the hot air registers and in Save-A-Lot boxes and my youngest sleeps in a cage because he's so darn fast that we're all scared he might sneak outside. I need a kitty to keep me warm at night.

~ Lately I've been getting a strange hit from Washington, PA. (Well that's where the hit registers on my Site Meter traffic counter) I wish I knew who this person was. I know that none of my local friends know my blog. It's either a Moody Blues fan...an Elvis Costello fan or Fish. Please leave a comment and say hi, whoever you are.

~ I've been listening to Tom Jones again. Someone stop me please! I feel like I should be in a house coat or a silk sweat suit ready to throw my panties on a stage. I've only thrown underwear at 2 bands....I'll let you guess which two.

~ I've decided I can't listen to Pickle this week. No Fishy = No Pickle. This is just my week of no joy.

~ Charleroi's Christmas tree is a bit sad. Seems someone put it too far away from the outlet and it's got a tilt going on.

0 comments: