Monday, December 04, 2006

Random 10 - Week 83

It's time for another meme from

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

I made a winter mix this weekend and I listened to it as I decorated the trees this weekend. Here are 10 of the tracks from that mix, which I can upload if anyone wants any of them.

1. Grey Eye Glances - Snow
2. Gordon Lightfoot - Song For A Winter's Night
3. Thea Gilmore - December In New York
4. Dar Williams - February
5. Cyndi Lauper - Winter Lovers
6. Rod Stewart/Dolly Parton - Baby It's Cold Outside
7. Sarah McLachlan - Wintersong
8. Diana Krall - Popsicle Toes
9. Annie Lennox - Cold
10. Annie Haslam - The Snowman

Now for the picture



George may not have been on my playlist but he's been on my mind a lot lately.

0 comments: