Monday, December 11, 2006

Bad News

My Misty kitty hasn't been feeling well, so I took her to the vet to get checked over. The vet found a large tumor on her abdomen. He gave her a shot to shrink it and some vitamins to keep her weight up, but the prognosis is very bleak. 4 months seems to be the most that I'll have my Misty.

Misty is an angel kitty like my Buddah was. She followed me around the house. She cried if I wasn't around. All in all, she was my baby. She was supposed to be my mom's cat, but from the time she got out of her catbox from the Animal Rescue League that was at PetSmart in West Mifflin, she was mine.





Why is it that the only things that love me seem to be dying? I just lost Buddah last month and now this! How much more can I take? Why isn't there someone who can hold me and make it better? I don't think my heart can break anymore than it has.

0 comments: