Monday, December 25, 2006

An Interesting Dilemma

What do you do with Christmas cash? Do you use it to buy that mp3 player you are coveting or do you pay off a bill or do you use it to pay for something useful like the Triple A membership that expires on Dec 31?

~ big sigh ~

These are the kinds of dilemmas that I'm not equipped to deal with.

My brain fights over them.

My heart wants the Creative Zen Vision with 30GB of space for my music. My conscience tells me that paying off a bill would make my monthly bill load so much easier & that I'd be able to put some money away soon, thus being able to buy an mp3 player later on. After all, the Pink Zen of Doom is fine. I just dig the idea of having all my Christmas music on it eternally.

Of course looking over the bill, it would only cut it down and not pay it completely off. So I'm stuck with paying for the Triple A and having half the money for the Zen Vision.

Can I just cry now?

I don't want to put the other half on the damn credit card. I want to pay the whole thing which is roughly $210 dollars.

ARGH!

Damn that Christmas cash.

0 comments: