Friday, December 29, 2006

Top 5 On Friday - Week 104 (Part One)

The last Top 5 for 2006 by those ladies @

Top 5 Songs of 2006

1. Cheap Trick - Perfect Stranger
(I keep forgetting this album came out this past year)

2. Erasure - Tenderest Moments
(This song was on the b-side of the single Run To The Sun back in the 90's but it was even more beautifully rerecorded for Union Street)

3. Elvis Costello & Allen Toussaint - Whose Gonna Help A Brother Get Further
(The only song I like from The River In Reverse. I hope he gets into the studio alone after Diana and the twins are settled)

4. Diana Krall - The Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
(Diana's latest offering From This Moment On is beautiful I can barely pick one song to highlight from this CD)

5. Keri Noble - Red Wine Til Daylight
(This is one of the 6 songs from her EP of the same name. It can only be purchased on her website too. I wish her new album would come out soon.

Part two will come after work!

0 comments: