Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I Feel Like I've Been Hit By A Bus

I'm still trying to come to terms with what the vet told me. I don't want it to be true. I want my Misty to be back to her normal kitty self, but deep down I know that's not the case. I guess that's why the tears just keep coming.

I woke up @ 4 a.m. and she wasn't in bed with me, so I tore through the house looking for her. She was in the bathroom on the back of the toilet, which is one of her favorite spots.

I scooped her up and wrapped her in my fleece blanket and put her back to bed. Unfortunately after that I couldn't sleep for the world and my mind was focused on the fact that my baby girl is getting ready to leave the world.

I'm angry with the world and God right now. I know it's wrong of me, but I just lost one kitty, it just doesn't seem right to have another one go this soon.

I'm going to be spending a lot of time with her for as long as I can. So I may neglect some of my reads, because she's going to need a lot of love and care right now, and I can't begrudge my baby any lovin'.

Some people have children, I have cats and dogs. They are my children, because I highly doubt there will ever be a man out there that will love me and I doubt I'd be a good mom to anything other than an animal. The news I got yesterday was the worse news a parent could get about her child.

Misty may be a kitty, but she's my child, and my heart is being ripped apart right now, and the worst part of it, is I have no one to share my grief with.

Please pray for my Misty.

0 comments: