Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Last Hunks Of The Year

Ah, the guys that I will never have the chance to cuddle in real life. The joy they bring is purely for eye candy purposes. It's better that way, right?

Let's start off with some sweet eye candy.



Fish is just too darn cute and cuddly. I wonder if we could clone him so that I could have one.

Oh...I think I spy more candy.



Davy Jones is eternally eye candy.

These next guys aren't really sweet, but they are easy on the eyes. (Well, most of them are.)



I don't know about you, but I think Justin's thinking up something rotten to do next.

Now here's a sweetie pie.



I miss Peter. I wish he'd come back to the Pittsburgh area soon.

Oh, here's another sweetie



Cliff Richard is another eternal cutie pie. I wouldn't mind a big ole hug from him.

Actually I wouldn't mind a big ole hug from any of these guys, especially that first one on this list.

~sigh~

I suddenly feel like I should be singing "I Want The One I Can't Have" by The Smiths. At least I think it's The Smiths.

0 comments: