Tuesday, December 12, 2006

10 Songs That They Should Play On The Pickle WPKL 99.3

This is my open request to Mr. Fishy Fish Fish...the hunk of all DJs. If you ever stumble across this blog, Fish, please include these songs in the Real Dill Pickle Morning Show. Many kisses could be yours if you did.

1. Gary Puckett & The Union Gap - Daylight Stranger
(Pickle does play Gary but for the most part it's the same old songs)

2. Herman's Hermit's - You Won't Be Leaving
(Best Herman's Hermits tune that's just a bit naughty)

3. The Monkees - She Hangs Out
(Fish loves The Monkees, but Fish needs to insert some variety here. The Mistress Of The Dark loves Davy Jones almost as much as she loves Fish. Mr. Fishy please play something more unique! I'm begging)

4. Gordon Lightfoot - Alberta Bound
(Mr. Fish...I swear I've only heard 3 songs on WPKL and after Gord's show in Champion 2 Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald and Sundown. I used to hear If You Could Read My Mind. Please Please...Something different!)

5. George Harrison - You
(Does the station not have any of his songs from after All Things Must Pass? Fish, that's an abomination and it must be corrected. Oh and I don't mean Traveling Wilburys. I mean George solo!)

6. Manfred Mann - Fox On The Run
(Mr. Sexy Muffin Man Fish, any song but Do Wah Diddy and Blinded By The Light! I grin whenever you play The Mighty Quinn, but again, I beg you for some variety. Be glad I didn't ask you for Ha Ha Said The Clown)

7. The Moody Blues - Gypsy
(The Mistress Of The Dark would like to congratulate Mr. Fishy on playing loads of Moody Blues stuff, because I know there are fans besides me in the area. In the last few weeks I've heard Question, Tuesday Afternoon, The Story In Your Eyes, I'm Just A Singer In A Rock N' Roll Band and Ride My See Saw. Kudos for not playing Nights in White Satin. Oh and Mr. Fish, THE BAND DOESNT TOUR WITH AN ORCHESTRA ANYMORE. Ooops sorry. I didn't mean to yell.)

Now the last 3 requests are Christmasy songs... Bonuses for the Advent Song Calender Day 19.

8. The Monkees - Riu Chiu
(If Fish played this song...well he'd get more than a few kisses from me. I'd keep him under the mistletoe for hours)

9. Gordon Lightfoot - Song For A Winter's Night
(This is the original version, not the one from Gord's Gold that I posted earlier on the Advent Song Calender. It has a strange sound throughout it, which is supposed to be there, but noone is quite sure what makes it. Fish if you played this song, I would probably expire from sheer happiness)

10. The Moody Blues - Don't Need A Reindeer
(This reindeer didn't even run over Grandma Fish, so surely you could play it. Did the station not get a copy? Do you want a copy for the station? I'd gladly help you out. Everyone should hear this song. Fish, you owe it to your loyal, devoted listeners, that love you to pieces, to hunt down December and play this lovely little song.)


So Fishy...if you'd happen by...any of these song's would make this loyal listener dance with glee. This loyal listener would also gladly keep you company anytime at all, you sexy thang!

0 comments: