Monday, December 18, 2006

The Radio Sucks Today

Pickle is just not Pickle without the sweet voice of my Fishy! I thought I could take listening to Jay and Maria, only without Maria, cos even the simulcast parts of the station have DJs that are taking this week off.

GAH!

My morning is not any fun without my sweetie's voice. Is it not bad enough that I don't have my little grey kitty face to great me in the morning must I be deprived of my Fishy because of something as trivial as a VACATION! (One in which a certain DJ isn't even going anywhere! I could give him suggestions of things to do...if he'd include a certain Mistress Of The Dark in his plans)

What is a vacation anyway? I haven't had a real one in years. I only have weekends. Mind you they are kick ass fun weekends in places like Atlantic City and Erie, but still, they are not vacations. There are no extra days off for me until next year.

I think I'm going to sulk for the rest of the week. Actually I'm going to sulk until Tuesday when Fish comes back and I can have some joy in my life again.

0 comments: