Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Hunks

These are the last hunks before Christmas. Actually, these are the hunks I'd most like to find under my Christmas tree this year, with a big red bow attached. (Other wrapping is optional)


I'd like to find Hugh Jackman under my tree, but I'd really like to find him in his Boy From Oz shiny gold or silver trousers. (with the bow, of course)




Gordon Lightfoot needs to take his place under my tree with his guitar. He better be prepared to sing a few songs for me too.



John Lodge and Justin Hayward both need to squeeze themselves under the tree. With these two the only thing they need to bring is their sexy selves and the bow. Jus can bring Ole Red if he feels so disposed though.





Have I forgotten anyone? Hmmm. Who could it be?



Oh yes, Fish!

Hmmm I think the bow might be optional here. What a cutie. He can stay under the tree in my computer room. Wouldn't want the other hunks to get jealous of the extra attention he'd be getting.

0 comments: