Saturday, December 30, 2006

I Have Another Dilemma

The pink Zen of doom is still full of Christmas music. It never really got to be fully appreciated this year. Now it's nearly New Years and I have to figure out of I want to remove the Christmas music from the player or leave it there in case I get the new Zen Vision in the next month.

I'm not really ready to put the Christmas music away. I didn't really have a holiday, it went by so quickly, what with Deb in the hospital and getting our house ready for her to come home. It's almost like the holiday didn't happen. Everything I was looking forward too, we didn't do. We made no cookies other than the important butterscotch haystack cookies. Our turkey will be made tomorrow instead of Christmas Day.

It's all so darn weird.

So now I'm just not sure what to do. Should I leave the holiday tunes on the player for another week or two or should I just wipe away all traces of this holiday that I would really just like to forget?

0 comments: