Saturday, December 02, 2006

I Need A Hug

I've been to Walmart today. I need a hug, some alcohol and possibly some anti-depressants.

Why are people so evil at Christmas, a season that's supposed to be about love and caring?

Why do people expect to get out of Walmart quickly on a Saturday afternoon in December?

Why can't we buy alcohol in stores in PA? Seriously! I needed something to take the pain away while this poor cashier got berated by this nasty old hag at Walmart. I wanted to hug the poor woman at the register.

Why are there no size smalls anywhere in Walmart?

Why haven't I got my hug yet?

A public service announcement for anyone who might be considering shopping today: If you go to Walmart, make sure you have a loved one handy, a bar nearby or at least a restaurant with one, and or a prescription for Happy Pills.

0 comments: