Friday, December 22, 2006

Thank God For Amazon UK

I don't usually buy CDs from the UK directly, but I had a horrid thing happen to 5 CDs this week. It seems my doggie was a bit peeved with me and he lifted his leg on my CD case and destoyed 7 Siouxsie & The Banshees CDs. ARGH! That didn't make me happy. It made me less happy when one of them was the out of print A Kiss In The Dreamhouse



Now I have to recover Peepshow, Though The Looking Glass, Tinderbox and Join Hands. Thankfully the only thing to be destoryed on Superstition was the artwork and I have another copy of that one.

Mind you these were my favorite Siouxsie discs. ARGH! And no one saw it happen, so you really can't discipline the doggy and frankly I don't have the heart to do it anymore.

Hopefully the money fairy will be kind enough to stop by and donate the money so I can replace those other favorites of mine.

0 comments: