Friday, December 01, 2006

I've Got A Crush On You

I'm in the process of making a new mix CD. It's dedication is to my silly geeky DJ from WPKL. I've got it bad, and there's no way anything can come out of it. The man barely knows I'm alive and frankly it's probably best that way.

But because I'm suffering from unrequited love (the best kind), I'm going to make a mix of all the songs that make me think of him.

Maybe that will make me feel better.

Probably not.

But on a happy note, I haven't emailed him since Monday, so maybe he doesn't think I'm that big of an idiot. (Just a mid-size idiot)

I still want to see him in the tux he's supposedly to the Dowop show in Uniontown tonight.

This girl's got it bad.

Update...Here's the tracklist

The Grass Roots - Sooner Or Later
Tony Orlando & Dawn - Knock Three Times
Olivia Newton-John - Make A Move On Me (Go on Fish..make a move)
The Monkees - I Never Thought It Peculiar
Herman's Hermits - I Gotta (Dream On)
David Bowie - As The World Falls Down
Caroline Lavelle - A Case Of You
Elvis Costello & The Attractions - I Wanna Be Loved
Diana Krall - The Best Thing For You
Julia Fordham - Falling Forward
Sarah McLachlan - Possession
Andy Bell - Crazy
George Harrison - I Got My Mind Set On You
Keri Noble - Talk To Me
Geri Halliwell - Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps
Gordon Lightfoot - End Of All Time
Justin Hayward - Maybe It's Just Love
The Beatles - I Need You
Cliff Richard/Sarah Brightman - All I Ask Of You
Michael Ball - If You Could Read My Mind (covering Gord's classic)
Michael Crawford - Unexpected Song

If you want any or all of these tracks let me know and I'll upload, as I'm probably going to upload it anyway.

0 comments: