Friday, December 01, 2006

Top 5 On Friday - Week 100

The ladies @ have something to celebrate this weekend. It's the 100th Top 5 on Friday!!!

Top 5 songs that make you feel like celebrating

1. Three Dog Night - Celebrate
A lot of Three Dog Night songs make me want to celebrate actually. They are a band that really makes me want to get up and cheer!

2. Elvis Costello - Party Party
Not his best song, but it's so damn fun. This one makes me smile everytime I hear it.

3. Erasure - I Love Saturday
There's another Erasure song I'd like to add, Yahoo! from The Innocents which I sadly don't have on my hard drive, and I don't know why!

4. Duran Duran - The Reflex
I'm a Duranie, The Reflex makes me want to celebrate cheesy 80's music.

5. Oingo Boingo - Dead Man's Party
Who could ask for more? Everybody's coming leave your body at the door!

0 comments: