Friday, December 08, 2006

Top 5 On Friday - Week 101 (Part 1)

This week's Top 5 from

I'm doing the first half of the meme now and the second half later as it has to do with John Lennon and I want to devote more time to it than I can before work.

Top 5 CDs you'd like to find in your Christmas stocking this year.

Oh there are so many....

1. Gordon Lightfoot - Songbook



You can fit a box set in a stocking, right? 4 discs worth of great Gord goodness!

2. GEG Live



This is the only Grey Eye Glances CD that I don't have!!

3. Herman's Hermits - Blaze



This is one of 2 original Hermit's CDs that I need. I have it on vinyl but there's so much bonus material on the discs and well I want the CD!!

4. Herman's Hermits - Both Sides Of Herman's Hermits



This is the 2nd Herman's Hermits disc I don't have.

5. Annie Haslam - One Enchanted Evening



I'm still trying to build my Annie collection, this is one of hers that I don't have. Of course I'd be happy with Woman Transcending too.

0 comments: