Saturday, December 23, 2006

I Want This Holiday Over

Tomorrow I have to go to the hospital for Physical Therapy training for my sister and to possibly learn how to give her the shots of blood thinners that will keep her from getting a clot while she's unable to stand.

I made it safely to the hospital though it was the most nervewracking drive I've ever made in my life.

We're waiting for the hospital bed to arrive now, so that we can be ready when they discharge her tomorrow.

Everything is chaotic.

I wanted to go to church tonight but I now need to be at home to help when the bed arrives. I can't go in the morning because I need to be in the hospital by 9 o'clock for the training.

I'm ready to curl up and pull the covers over my head.

My wisdom teeth are driving me nuts. My sinuses are trying to act up. I just want 8 hours of sleep and I don't know when I'm getting that.

Oh and have I mentioned, I still need a hug?

0 comments: