Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I Need Shoes!

I'm wondering how all the shoes I like to wear to work have decided that this is the month to wear completely out.

Do they sense that every penny has a place to go?

My sneakers/trainers (for those of you in the UK) that I bought in May are falling apart already. My little slip on sneakers are dying too. Note to self, no more footwear from Walmart! Granted a lot of these shoes went with me on vacation, which meant they walked many miles. So I can see that, but damn it, why now?

And as for dress shoes? I don't want to buy those for work, because of my office's location. I don't want to ruin a good pair of shoes for nothing! No one sees my shoes.

The worst part of next month is that the bills start coming in and it's the end of the 4th quarter, so I have freaking local taxes due. ARGH!

Where's the money fairy when you need him/her?

0 comments: