Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Brainstorming

I want to start writing again. It's been awhile since I had any inspiration, but I figured my mind is full of ideas of what a relationship would be like with that certain person I've been crushing on for the last month or two or three or four.

The problem is twisting the real into fantasy and coming up with a name for a character that is almost real. Almost real because I don't really know much about that object of my affections. I only know what he shares on the air and that isn't much.

I also need to create a radio station for my fictional character to work at.

I think that if I can get these sorted out I can come up with a story, probably one that would make a certain person blush more than he already has as a result of the shennanigans of a certain friend of mine and myself.

At least I can write about all the hot steamy sex that I'm not having.

~big sigh~

0 comments: