Sunday, December 10, 2006

Feeling Christmasy + Advent Song Calender Day 17

Pittsburgh was lovely and I took along my little Zen Micro filled with Christmas tunes so all was well. My PPG trees were so very beautiful. When I say trees, I mean the tree outside where the ice rink is as well as the tree inside in the Winter Garden.

I finished my Christmas shopping, buying my brother a neat Hard Rock shirt and I bought myself a present at Macy's. They had a gorgeous poinsettia cardigan and I couldn't help myself. It was only 22.99. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a good bargain!

Oh and peppermint hot chocolate at Starbuck's is to die for, even though it's entirely too expensive. I can get a large hot chocolate at Sheetz for 99 cents. At Starbuck's the tall is $2.98!



And The Mistress of the Dark brings to you The Waitresses - Christmas Wrapping as your song of the day for the Advent Song Calender.

Enjoy!

0 comments: