Sunday, December 10, 2006

Pittsburgh Awaits

This is the day I wait all year for. The day where my camera and I, and a few assorted family members, take off to the city of Pittsburgh to see the Christmas windows and the TREES!

It's the day when we stop at Starbuck's and get a wonderful cup of hot chocolate that will be too hot to drink for at least 4 hours and a yummy pastry.

It's the day when the walking totals are probably close to those of when I'm on the boardwalk in Atlantic City.

I think there's a tree at the Point too. I don't know if I'll have time to see that, but who knows. My group and I may be frisky. But hey, we're also going to Station Square to get some good eats!

Mmmm Good Eats.

I think today is Hard Rock Day.

I can't wait!

When I return, my flickr page will be overflowing with pictures.

0 comments: